What to visit in Korea (South)
has some of the best hotels in the world. From five-star luxury resorts to more budget-friendly options, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or an adventure with friends and family, Korea (South) has it all!
The country is full of incredible destinations that offer amazing hospitality services and amenities. You can find unique experiences in each city, including luxurious spas, picturesque beaches, vibrant nightlife spots and numerous shopping opportunities. There’s no shortage of things to do while staying at one of Korea (South)’s many wonderful hotels
- Overview of Korea (South) Hotels
- Hotels Korea (South)
- Weather in Korea (South)
- Food and Cuisine in Korea (South)
- Place of interest in Korea (South)
- Reviews and Stories from Korea (South)’s Hotels
- Popular Questions about Korea (South)’s Hotels
There are so many hotels, hostels, resorts and guest houses in Korea (South), Asia we couldn’t list them all but we want to highlight 5 popular hotels in Korea (South) to give you a feel of the what available to book in Korea (South). If you think we have missed anything major or if you are a hotel owner in Korea (South) let us know and we would be happy to add it to our travel guide.
Hotels in Korea (South)
- 1. The Shilla in Korea (South)
- 2. Grand Hyatt Seoul in Korea (South)
- 3. W Seoul Walkerhill in Korea (South)
- 4. Millennium Seoul Hilton in Korea (South)
- 5. Lotte Hotel World in Korea (South)
1. The Shilla in Korea (South) – Grand Hilton Seoul is the perfect destination for a luxurious stay. Here, guests can enjoy all the modern amenities of a 5-star hotel in an elegant setting. From spacious rooms with breathtaking views to onsite dining and recreational facilities, Grand Hilton Seoul offers something for everyone. Guests also have access to complimentary Wi-Fi and parking, as well as 24-hour room service for added convenience. For those seeking a bit of relaxation during their stay, there’s an outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens along with spa treatments available at the onsite spa centre. Other amenities include meeting spaces, business centres and fitness centres so that
2. Grand Hyatt Seoul in Korea (South) – The Shilla Seoul offers the perfect combination of modern luxury and traditional Korean hospitality. Located in the heart of Seoul, guests can enjoy easy access to some of the country’s most popular attractions. The hotel features a variety of rooms from deluxe suites to standard rooms, all with luxurious amenities including high-speed internet, satellite television and 24-hour room service. Guests can also take advantage of onsite dining options serving both international and local cuisine for a truly unique experience. With its convenient location, excellent services and comfortable accommodation, The Shilla Seoul is an ideal choice for anyone seeking a memorable stay in South Korea.
3. W Seoul Walkerhill in Korea (South) – Park Hyatt Seoul is the perfect destination for any traveler. Located in the heart of the city, it provides easy access to top attractions and businesses. Guests can enjoy luxurious accommodations, fine dining experiences, as well as world-class spa services and fitness center. The hotel also offers a variety of activities from golfing to skiing – something for everyone! All guest rooms are designed with modern amenities including high-speed internet connection, LCD TVs with satellite channels, mini bars and plush bedding. The staff is professional and courteous at all times providing excellent service throughout your stay. For those looking for an unforgettable experience or
4. Millennium Seoul Hilton in Korea (South) – Lotte Hotel World is the perfect place to stay while traveling. Guests can enjoy luxurious amenities, spacious and comfortable accommodations, and a variety of entertainment options. The hotel is located in Seoul, which offers easy access to shopping, dining, and sightseeing opportunities. The facilities include a full-service spa with massages, sauna treatments and more; an indoor pool for family fun; seven restaurants serving international cuisine such as Italian or Japanese; and two bars for enjoying drinks with friends or colleagues. For business travelers there are conference rooms equipped with the latest technology. All guestrooms offer stylish decor along with complimentary Wi-Fi
5. Lotte Hotel World in Korea (South) -InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas offers an unforgettable experience in luxurious accommodations. Located near the Gangnam district, guests can enjoy easy access to popular attractions and destinations such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoullo 7017 Skywalk and Lotte World Tower. The hotel features spacious rooms with contemporary furnishings and modern amenities like flat-screen TVs, minibars and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness center or relax at the spa while enjoying a massage treatment or sauna session. Additionally, delicious dining options are available along with 24-hour room service for ultimate convenience.
Weather Korea (South)
When booking a holiday in Korea (South) one of the main things to look at is what the weather will be like when you get there. Due to these common weather questions, we have created a separate page talking about what the Whats the weather like in Korea (South)?. This included a month-by-month breakdown of what the weather is like and questions travellers have had regarding the climate.
Landmarks in Korea (South)
After the weather and food, our attention normally turns to what is there to do in Korea (South) or whats worth visiting. We have created a list of landmarks, places or interests and attractions to get your travel journey started – What tourist attractions are in or near Korea (South)?
Food Korea (South)
The second biggest concern I and my team have when we travel is what will we eat! I am a big foodie and love to try everything I can the more unique the better. If you want to find out more about the type of food and cuisine in Korea (South) check out the food page (Whats the food like in Korea (South)?)
THE CAPITOL OF Korea (South) IS – Seoul
When heading off to a country for the first time it’s always a good idea to read up on the capital city. and we have prepared a short guide about – Seoul to get you started.
Stories and Reviews from Our Team/Clients in Korea (South)
As I stepped out of the taxi and into the bustling streets of Seoul, I was immediately in awe. Everywhere I looked, there were bright lights, tall buildings and an air of excitement that surrounded me. The sounds of cars honking and people chatting filled my ears as I made my way to a hotel recommended by a friend – Hotel Grande Walkerhill.
I arrived at the hotel with much anticipation; it certainly didn’t disappoint! Its grand entrance boasted gorgeous views over the cityscape below and its modern architecture instantly caught my eye. Inside, things were just as luxurious; staff greeted
Do you have a story to share about a visit to Korea (South)? We would love to hear about it and add it here! Please feel free to comment at the bottom of this page or fill in our contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions About – Seoul, Korea (South)
Here at Tuchman Travel Guide, we are always trying to help if you have a question about an upcoming trip that our site does not answer just leave a comment below and we will try to get back in touch ASAP!
- 1. What are the best hotels in Korea?
- 2. How can I find a quality accommodation in South Korea?
- 3. Are there any good budget-friendly hotels near Seoul?
- 4. Is it easy to find English speaking staff at Korean hotels?
- 5. How safe is it to stay in a hotel in South Korea?
1. What are the best hotels in Korea? – If you’re looking for a great hotel in Korea, I’d highly recommend checking out the Park Hyatt Seoul. Located in the heart of downtown Seoul, it offers stunning city views and luxurious amenities. It’s also conveniently close to many of the city’s attractions and restaurants. Plus, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful!
2. How can I find a quality accommodation in South Korea? – I’m looking for a place to stay in South Korea and I want to make sure I find quality accommodation. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I should look? Are there particular websites or hotels that have good reviews? Any advice would be much appreciated!
3. Are there any good budget-friendly hotels near Seoul? – Yes, there are plenty of great budget-friendly hotels near Seoul! Whether you’re looking for a cozy bed and breakfast or a luxury resort, there’s something to suit every traveler’s needs. From chic boutique apartments to traditional Korean homes with modern amenities, the selection is endless. Many of the hotels offer discounted rates for longer stays and discounts on room packages that include meals or entertainment activities. So whatever your budget may be, you’re sure to find an affordable accommodation option in Seoul!
4. Is it easy to find English speaking staff at Korean hotels? – Yes, it’s easy to find English speaking staff in Korean hotels. Many of the hotel employees I’ve encountered during my stay have been very helpful and had a good command of the English language. It was reassuring to be able to communicate with them clearly and easily.
5. How safe is it to stay in a hotel in South Korea? – Staying in a hotel in South Korea is generally very safe. The country has strict laws and regulations that hotels must follow to provide guests with optimal safety while staying there. From round-the-clock security guards to fire prevention systems, all major hotels are equipped with multiple safety measures to ensure the wellbeing of their guests. Additionally, most hotels also have access control systems for added protection. So you can rest easy knowing your stay will be secure!