What to visit in Gabon
is a beautiful country located in Central Africa, known for its rich culture, diverse wildlife and stunning natural beauty. From the majestic mountains of Monts de Cristal to the lush rainforests of Ivindo National Park, Gabon has something for every traveler.
When it comes to accommodations, Gabon is home to some of the best hotels in Africa. Whether you’re looking for an ultra-luxurious private chateau or a quaint boutique hotel with sweeping views of the river valley below – there’s something to suit everyone’s taste and budget. All our recommended hotels feature modern amenities
- Overview of Gabon Hotels
- Hotels Gabon
- Weather in Gabon
- Food and Cuisine in Gabon
- Place of interest in Gabon
- Reviews and Stories from Gabon’s Hotels
- Popular Questions about Gabon’s Hotels
There are so many hotels, hostels, resorts and guest houses in Gabon, Africa we couldn’t list them all but we want to highlight 5 popular hotels in Gabon to give you a feel of the what available to book in Gabon. If you think we have missed anything major or if you are a hotel owner in Gabon let us know and we would be happy to add it to our travel guide.
Hotels in Gabon
- Palace Hotel in Gabon
- Le Meridien Re-Ndama in Gabon
- Palm Beach Hotel Libreville in Gabon
- Moabi Lodge and Resort in Gabon
- La Concorde Hotel in Gabon
Palace Hotel in Gabon – Hotel, Africa is a great place to stay when visiting this beautiful and vibrant country. It offers comfortable modern rooms with all the amenities you’d expect, including air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and en suite bathrooms. The hotel also provides an array of services such as 24 hour room service, laundry facilities and on-site restaurant serving international cuisine. Relax by the outdoor pool or take advantage of the gym to keep fit during your stay. Friendly staff are available around the clock to help make your visit memorable and enjoyable.
Le Meridien Re-Ndama in Gabon – Azure Hotel is the perfect destination for a luxurious and relaxing stay. Located in the heart of Libreville, this modern boutique hotel offers guests all of the amenities they need to make their stay comfortable and enjoyable. From its contemporary design to its spacious guest rooms, Azure Hotel provides an ideal setting for any type of traveler. All of the guestrooms feature high-end furnishings, plush bedding and private balconies with stunning views. The hotel also boasts two on-site restaurants serving both local and international cuisine as well as a bar that serves delicious cocktails and drinks throughout the day. Guests can take advantage of the
Palm Beach Hotel Libreville in Gabon – Novotel Libreville is the perfect destination for a relaxing vacation. Located in the capital city of Libreville, guests will be able to enjoy all that this beautiful African country has to offer. The hotel features modern amenities and spacious rooms with lovely views, as well as an inviting outdoor pool and landscaped gardens. Guests can also take advantage of Novotel’s many facilities such as meeting rooms, business centers, restaurants and bars, 24-hour room service and a fitness center. Additionally, Novotel Libreville provides easy access to local attractions like beaches, markets and museums while offering attentive customer service throughout your stay.
Moabi Lodge and Resort in Gabon – La Residence Hotel & Spa is a luxurious 5-star hotel that offers guests the perfect combination of relaxation and convenience. Located in the heart of Libreville, the capital city, it is just minutes away from all the main attractions. With its stunning architecture, tasteful décor and stunning views over the cityscape, this hotel is an ideal choice for those seeking a luxurious escape. Guests can enjoy world-class amenities such as a spa with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi; two heated swimming pools; fitness centre; business centre; fine dining restaurant serving international cuisine; bar lounge area with live music entertainment; 24
La Concorde Hotel in Gabon -Le Meridien Re-Ndama is the perfect destination for those looking to experience a luxurious stay in an exotic location. Located in Libreville, the largest city in Gabon, this five-star hotel offers guests unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean and lush tropical gardens. Guests can take advantage of modern amenities such as 24-hour room service, flat screen TVs with cable channels, high speed Wi-Fi and mini bars stocked with refreshments. The hotel also features two exquisite restaurants serving delicious international cuisine from around the world. Le Meridien Re-Ndama is ideal for business travelers or vacationers looking to explore Gabon
When booking a holiday in Gabon one of the main things to look at is what the weather will be like when you get there. Due to these common weather questions, we have created a separate page talking about what the Whats the weather like in Gabon?. This included a month-by-month breakdown of what the weather is like and questions travellers have had regarding the climate.
Landmarks in Gabon
After the weather and food, our attention normally turns to what is there to do in Gabon or whats worth visiting. We have created a list of landmarks, places or interests and attractions to get your travel journey started – What tourist attractions are in or near Gabon?
The second biggest concern I and my team have when we travel is what will we eat! I am a big foodie and love to try everything I can the more unique the better. If you want to find out more about the type of food and cuisine in Gabon check out the food page (Whats the food like in Gabon?)
THE CAPITOL OF Gabon IS Libreville
When heading off to a country for the first time it’s always a good idea to read up on the capital city. and we have prepared a short guide about Libreville to get you started.
Stories and Reviews from Our Team/Clients in Gabon
Gabon is a beautiful country in West Africa that I had the pleasure of visiting recently. I stayed at one of Gabon’s most luxurious hotels, La Mer Hotel & Spa. With its white and blue color scheme, the building itself was already captivating before stepping inside.
The first thing that struck me as soon as I entered the lobby was how friendly and accommodating all the staff were; from check-in to checkout, they made sure that my stay was as seamless and comfortable as possible.
The hotel room itself exceeded my expectations with its modern amenities such as flat screen TVs with
Do you have a story to share about a visit to Gabon? We would love to hear about it and add it here! Please feel free to comment at the bottom of this page or fill in our contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions About Libreville, Gabon
Here at Tuchman Travel Guide, we are always trying to help if you have a question about an upcoming trip that our site does not answer just leave a comment below and we will try to get back in touch ASAP!
- 1. What are the best hotels in Gabon?
- 2. Are there affordable lodging options in Gabon?
- 3. What is the average cost for a room night in Gabon?
- 4. Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Gabon?
- 5. Is it easy to find transportation from the airport to hotels and other locations within Gabon?
1. What are the best hotels in Gabon? – I’m staying at a great hotel here in Gabon! The amenities are top notch and the staff is so welcoming. I’ve heard that some of the best hotels in the area are Le Meridien Re-Ndama, Hotel Iguaza and Hotel Okoume Palace. All three provide luxurious lodgings with a variety of modern conveniences. Whichever one you choose, you’re sure to have an enjoyable stay!
2. Are there affordable lodging options in Gabon? – Yes, there are several affordable lodging options in Gabon. Whether you’re looking for a cozy bed and breakfast or a budget-friendly hotel, you’ll find something to suit your needs. From modern boutique hotels to traditional African lodges and hostels, there’s something for everyone here. Plus, the prices are very reasonable compared to other parts of Africa!
3. What is the average cost for a room night in Gabon? – Staying in Gabon can be surprisingly affordable! Most hotel rooms come with a nightly cost of around $75USD, depending on the size and amenities you need. You can even find smaller hotels and hostels for as low as $35USD per night. With so many options to choose from, you’ll easily be able to find something that fits your budget while still having an enjoyable stay in Gabon!
4. Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Gabon? – Yes, there are a few all-inclusive resorts in Gabon. I had the opportunity to stay at one on my last visit and it was quite lovely. The resort offered an array of activities and amenities that made me feel right at home. From swimming pools to spas, restaurants to sports courts – there was something for everyone! Plus, they served up delicious meals throughout the day so you never went hungry. It was truly a great experience and I highly recommend staying at an all-inclusive resort while visiting Gabon!
5. Is it easy to find transportation from the airport to hotels and other locations within Gabon? – Yes, it’s very easy to find transportation from the airport into Gabon. There are plenty of taxis and shuttles available to take you directly to your hotel or other destination. All drivers are knowledgeable about the area and can help you get wherever you need to go quickly and safely.